- The Alliance of Hope Community Forum The Alliance of Hope was created by survivors for survivors. As a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit, we provide online healing support and other services for people who are coping with a devastating loss to suicide.
- Parents of Suicides (POS) – Friends and Families of Suicides (FFOS)
- AFSP’s Website allows you to search your area to find support groups.
- Save.Org also has a searchable database for support groups
- The Dougy Center provides support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults and their families grieving a death can share their experiences.
If you are supporting someone who has lost a loved one, visit our Supporting Survivors of Loss page