“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.”-Vincent Van Gogh
You don’t need a grand ball or gala to support KSPHQ.
A fundraiser can be simple and small. How do you feel after coffee and donuts with four of your best friends? Or outside grilling with your in-laws and cousins? What about Sunday afternoon with a potluck? Joy and togetherness makes for a perfect small DIY fundraiser to benefit KSPHQ.
Spread hope by hosting a benefit for KSPHQ with our Benefit in a Box. We will walk you though the whole process.
Our Benefit in a Box is perfect for a girls night in, birthday parties, hot cocoa parties, brunch, and more!
- Every box includes:
- $40 gift card to Hy-Vee, Panera, or Latchkey Deli
- Bottle of Champagne, Sparkling Juice, or Hot Cocoa (8 servings)
- KSPHQ donation cards for each guest
- Select Suicide Prevention Bingo game cards (optional)
- KSPHQ commemorative favors for each guest:
- Suicide Awareness Pins (Purple/Teal Ribbon)
- KSPHQ Pens, KSPHQ Stickers (will vary)
- Suicide Prevention and Awareness Resources:
- KSPHQ Brochures
- NSPL Cards
- KSPHQ Contact Cards
- And seasonal decorations (optional – will vary)
- There is a suggested donation of $85 for each box designed to accommodate 8 guests. We can work with you to build your party to your specifications!
Here are some of our themed boxes:
To reserve a Benefit-in-a-Box or to learn more about the program,
please submit the following request form: